I agonized for a few minutes over a ridiculously clever title/URL that would encompass all that is me, and then I went right off the deep end.
I had considered returning to Livejournal yet again after another prolonged absence, but I suppose the "starting over" motif of Blogger appealed to me as I myself will be starting over soon. I am moving to Oregon for a job transfer in about 5 weeks - Salem to be exact. I don't know anyone there and I'm not bringing anyone along, so in one sense it's incredibly scary and in another it's the biggest adventure of my life. The most important point, I have found, is that no matter what I will be giving up, I haven't wavered from my desire to live there. It's just that whole packing thing...
While MySpace has its blogging capability, I like the separate entity here as well as the simplistic nature, so while most anyone who likes to keep up with my life (and whom hasn't already heard news directly from me) is used to checking there, I suppose I will just have to direct them here instead.
And so it begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chris - keep the movie reviews coming...I enjoy them! - Jace
Post a Comment