skip to main | skip to sidebar

Very Clever Blog Title

Yet another place on the web for me to wax philosophic, though more often than not I'll probably be complaining.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Damn you jewelry commercial

While I maintain that I generally do not see the point of buying really expensive shiny things for someone, I do wish sometimes that I had someone to buy it for.
Posted by CK at 7:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Authorized

  • CK
  • CK

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ▼  December (11)
      • Thanks for the help, now pay up
      • Mark this date
      • Customer Disservice
      • It's no fun being sad
      • This is my new favorite commercial
      • Just to drive the point home
      • Damn you jewelry commercial
      • Only in Salem?
      • Um...morals?
      • Consumerist, a pox on thee
      • Quick note
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)