During my jaunt through my old LiveJournal days, I came across post after post about some great new financial plan I had. I even saw at what point I realized credit cards were the bane of my existence. Amazingly, I accomplished none of those plans, because I don't stick to things.
Today, I want to simplify things. The catalysts were little things, like thinking of a friend who looks wonderful and a newspaper article about still-falling home prices put perspective on life. I have 2 goals: Financial and Physical health. Everything else is really extraneous and probably somewhat dependent on those things anyway. And these aren't 2009 goals, or before I'm 30 goals (hahahaha), but lifetime goals. They are critical to my continued existence, and they need to be addressed. However, talk is cheap, and I don't have a major plan to carry out these goals. It just needs to be constantly on my mind as I develop a plan. (Actually, I do have a plan for my money, but I'm sick of trying to match figures, so it's far more generalized now).
Onwards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment