Sunday, September 6, 2009

New project

Here's the query: I discovered Saturday while watching various college football games that via ESPN360.com (thanks to Comcast), I can watch other out of area games live online. I had this wonderful and silly idea to make as grand a use of that as possible.

At present, I have 1 TV, 3 desktop PCs, 3 laptops of various use and power, and 2 monitors. I also have a single multi-speaker system that runs on simple Red/White cables. The TV has 3 video inputs of various types.

What I want to do is have as many games playing as possible at one time. I am thinking of doing this in the spare room, which could possibly mean moving the TV in there. I am also thinking about negating the TV and using a TV tuner card in a computer so I can use the monitors for separate games. If you have ideas, shout them out. I'm still brainstorming.

No comments: